06 May 2014

How to Draw a Chicken

Hope everyone's week is going well! I myself have had a pretty terrible one! Transitions are always hard, but they are the worst when friends move away and leave for good. You know they will always be your friends, but things will forever be different.

I have lived most of my life with friends coming and going, probably moreso than most, but it never really gets easier. Certainly not for the introvert who is shy and has a hard time  connecting with people quickly.

But life will go on, and things will get better. They always do. And it is helpful to know that the ones leaving go on to chase their dreams and go on grand adventures.

How about a chicken tutorial to lighten the mood? I think this one is confused about all the forgotten Easter eggs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts