04 July 2012

RecipeBox

Hey people! I hate it when others get all crazy about self promotion and forget to blog about what made them good to begin with, but I have to post one wee little post again about RecipeBox! If you haven't already, be sure to check it out here

It comes with about 10 free recipes that Wayne and I both love, and a bunch of easy ways to categorize and enter in recipes. In addition, sharing a recipe with friends is super easy, so your twice-baked potatoes can almost instantly be shared with your adoring fans at a party. 

It's fairly basic for now, but we will add new features now that we know that there is a need for such an app! Please check it out and let us know what you think! If there is a feature you like or dislike, let us know!

As a final note, I am sorry I sort of stopped blogging the last few weeks. I have been apartment searching, wedding planning, job hunting all at once, and it sort of saps the creative brain! Anyway, I hope to post a few in the near future about the wedding planning and decorations soon! Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts