16 July 2013

Face Scrubbies!!

Hey all,
Its been a while...

Today I made a short and simple project so I thought I would share. I believe I got this idea from Pinterest somewhere.

Super easy project. I have been using cotton balls to apply tea tree oil to my face at night (Fights pimples surprisingly well for an oil!) and was excited to find a more sustainable route. Sure a cotton ball isn't much, but hey, you have to start somewhere right?

All I did was trace circles onto terry cloth and a cotton weave fabric, cut them out, and did a zig zag stitch around the outside to attach the two fabrics and finish the edges somewhat. With my HuskyStar sewing machine, I set the stitch length to 1 and the width to 4. I also did a straight stitch down the middle to keep everything more in place.

Here are the results!

Before: 


After:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts